Monday, April 26, 2010

The Turner Classic Film Festival in Hollywood

I just returned home from a weekend in Hollywood where I attended the first TCM Film Festival, it was a wonderful festival and I encourage anyone who loves movie to attend next year's festival. Everyone had such a great time!


Here are some photos taken during the festival.
I just arrived...
Meeting with my good pal, Tom Brown from TCM.

Me and my friend, Eli Wallach...

On the red carpet for the premiere of A Star is Born at Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
Doing press on the red carpet.

Me and Hef, we have been friends since we were both boys...

Doing press on Hollywood Blvd with TCM's Robert Osbourne. I am a big Robert Osbourne fan.

Another old friend.

Out at dinner at Musso and Frank's, I saw my friend, Rich Little.

Signing autographs outside...

I love to meet my fans!
Another interview, this one for vanityfair.com.

Entering my screening of Some Like it Hot. They also ran Sweet Smell of Success.

Introducing Some Like it Hot with Tom Brown.

Waiting Backstage.

I also had a book signing, lots of fans and I signed for 2 hours straight.

A great weekend! Thank you TCM!

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

What a brilliant time you had!! Wish I could've come too!!