Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am off to Chicago where I will be signing books and memorabilia. If you are in the area, come on by and see me!

Friday March 20th from 6-9pm- I will be appearing at the Hollywood Blvd. Cinema in Woodridge where I will be again signing books and memorabilia and attending and introducing a screening of "Some Like it Hot".

Saturday, March 22nd and Sunday, March 23rd- I will be attending the Hollywood Collectors and Celebrities Show at the Chicago O'Hare Marriott Hotel.

Hope to see some of you!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. ~Seneca

erikab said...

Hi Mr.Curtis
My name is Erika,I'm a Hungarian girl currently living in the USA,Florida
I'm wondering if u coming in my area( Tampa bay). It would be nice to meet you personally but i do not have a change right now traveling just to see you..Economy is hard on us, we have to work twice as hard..lol
I'm also wondering if u like contemporary classical music,specially from Hungarian composers. If u do, i would like to introduce to you one of my favorite composer from Budapest,Levente Egry.Please check out his website at: www.egrylevente.com .It would be a honor if i could send u his album.
Wish you the best:E
PS: sorry about my broken English..

erikab said...

hm..i just forget to leave my contact info: barabera@hotmail.com
sorry:)

Rosie said...

Let us know when you are coming to the UK!!
Please remember to support Earth Hour tomorrow between 8.30 and 9.30pm local time!! More info about in on my blog.
Take care
Hugs