Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am finally back home in Las Vegas...

The following video is of me on The Late Late Show last week. I had a great time, it's a fun show.



The following is a short video taken from our Shiloh Horse Rescue documentary, called "The Jill and Tony Curtis Story". It does have some graphic images in the beginning of horses in a slaughterhouse, but it is what we deal with everyday. I hope some of you will watch it, it will give you some insight into why we do what we do. We currently have over 130 horses at Shiloh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, Tony. See you at the ranch! :)

Anonymous said...

TONY, THIS IS POLYESTER OF SAN FRANSISCO. I AM NOW GOING TO
SAN FRANSISCO COMMUNITY COLLEGE, AND AM TAKING UP PAINTING. I HAVE A WONDERFUL JEWISH TEACHER. I REALLY LIGHTENED UP HER DAY WHEN I GAVE HER THAT PICTURE OF YOU AND I AT THE CASTRO THEATER.
LOVE POLYESTER

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.